Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when you were young

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 99168

when you were young Empty
PostSubject: The Nobody thats a nobody   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Neo was in Hallow Basin looking around. He sighed and kept walking past the people that didn't even clue who he was...or what he was. He looked at his palm and made a fist. He sighed. He sat down on the city wall and looked over a vally.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

EXP: : 98172

PostSubject: The journey while in hallowbasin   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:08 pm

As it the sun was setting down rikku was hoping to come across any town's people that she could ask where there would may be some where her &her friends could stay for the night while they were in town.
ai walked up to Rikku&suggested that they might ask the stranger that was sitting on the ground"maybe he could know where we could go?" ai said.
Rikku looked at Ai unsure "i don't know..ai he seem like he doesnt want to be bothered."
"well doesn't hurt to try yew never know he might lead us in the right place!" said miki -then smiles at rikku-
Rikku sighs very well.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Neo studdied the vally untill something was swarming in it. "What the..." Neo said in feigned confusion.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: Leave out all the rest   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 pm

rikku slowly walked toward's them as her friends followed.
in a really quiet voice rikku spoke as she approached them "uhmmm excuse me sir? by any chance would yew now where there would somewhere me& my friend could stay the night?"
rikku notcied he seemed confused and yet toubled by something. She wait's the for him to relpy...
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Neo noticed the girl and her friends and turned to them. "Ther-Theres a place right down the main road......But if you exuse me...I must go.." He gave the girl that spoke a charming smile and then he dropped backwards off the wall, into the cannoyn....a 100 foot drop. He spun in mid air and started running down the virtcall wall, sommoning his key blade.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: Forgotten dreams and hopes   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"ah.Th..Thank yew"Rikku said softly. "That's was awesome!"both kenji&miki said excitedlly.
"that was quiet he must of been in a hurry somewhere...oh well let's go rikku we know were to go know said ai."
ai&kenji&miki start heading in the direction to the main road.Rikku stared at the sky in a daze as saying something quiet to herself"i wounder if we will ever meet again."
"rikku!" shouted akimi "ah" rikku turns around "are yew coming?" Rikku looks back..Then -smiles- "yup!" she runs to catch up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Neo sprinted along down the wall. His blade drawn, He jumped down to the ground without a sound. He summond a group of Dusks and set to work protection the town from the heartless. "Don't let them through! No matter what!" Neo ordered. He wanted to protect this strange girl for some reason. Maybe we'll meet again.. He thought as he dashed forward.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: goodnite and sleep well   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:09 am

Rikku and the other's had reached there destination.They were all very exhausted from there long journey.
So when they got to there room's they headed to bed..well not quiet everyone.Rikku was tired but yet found herself
still awake she could'nt stop thinking of what if her parent were really still alive it's been so long since
she's seen them she was woundering if she should just give up and go back home. but what home..? she asks herself
she sighs and try's to sleep and put's the covers over her head.there was this small knock on her door rikku opens her eyes
and get's out of bed and walks to her door "who is it?" she asks."it's me akimi"
rikku somewhat supprised that she's still awake she opens the door "yes, is there something wrong?"
Akimi look's at rikku with a little tear in her eye"i could'nt sleep i was having nightmares is okai i sleep in here with yew?"
Rikku look's at akimi with a sweet smile "sure." Akimi get's in the bed as rikku shut's the door."now try to get some rest okai akimi?" said rikku
Akimi nods and closes her eyes rikku get's in the bed and think's to herself "maybe i should'nt give up so soon..i should have faith i'm sure there just waiting for me to come find them"
rikku closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 am

The last of the dusks were long deffeted, and Neo was getting exasuted. But he kept on fighting the heartless. He finally retreated up to the wall again. He huffed for air and headed down the street to the inn he metioned earlier. He sat at the bar and ordered an elixer. He drank it readily and asked for a room. He got up stairs as he saw a girl walk in with the same girl from befor.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: the boy that i didnt now the name of   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:28 am

Rikku was awake to get a glass of water as she was walking to her room she stopped.
And started At the one who was glancing at her it was the stranger she had met earlier
her mouth opened as she began to speak"it's yew...The Boy who had helped me and my friends earlier."
She bowed "th-thank yew" in a polite vocie and looked up and then -smiled-
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:31 am

Neo looked at the girl with great intrest. "I haven't introdused myself....I'm Neo Mackie...what is your name?" He inturned bowed and straightend up. He showed a pleasent smile despite the late hour.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: in the town of hallow basin   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 am

Rikku yawns a little.. "oh i'm sorry my name's R-Rikku Satō it's a pleasure to meet yew."
she was quiet supprised of the chance's of them meeting again but deep down she was quiet happy that they did.
Then she look's down at her glass of water then look's back up at neo "so what brings yew back to hallow basin?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 am

"I need a rest from the fighting outside the city..." Neo said motioning to his resent wounds.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: healing spell of mine   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 am

Rikku look's and observed at his wounds with a worried look on her face
"why are yew having to fight?" She walks over to neo as she put's her glass of water down
and look's at his arm then look's at him with somewhat of a sad look on her face but
then seemed calm"i can fix this for yew" As she closes her eyes and hold's his arm she chants in a low vocie to herself a healing spell she's know's
of that her grandmother had showed he as a child.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 am

"Why do I have to fight?....Well because I am stoping the heartless from entering the city..." Neo said watching as Rikku fixed his wounds. "Thanks for fixing me up.." He gave her a quick warm up and let her go quickly.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: the hero's vs the heartless   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:24 am

rikku listen's then look's away but then look's back at neo "i see..i guess i didn't really realize.."
She look's him in the eye's then suddenly blushed a little when he gave her quick warm up "oh..y-your welcome"
then she turn's away but look's back at neo "are yew staying the night here?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:26 am

Neo nodded and said,"Yes I am actully." He looked Rikku up and down thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 am

"oh..okai is there something wrong? rikku said in a soft vocie
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 am

Neo sighed and said,"You do know I am a nobody....right?"
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: well's this may a start of something new   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 am

"w-what??"in a very startled tone rikku said she looks down but look's back at neo
"and what is this suppose to mean? what do yew want??" rikku look's unsure&confused.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:45 am

"It just means I can't feel emotions...but I am tracking down the heartless that has my heart...actully its my mission now...And....I...I am learning about these caring emotions that I will really actully feel once I get my heart back!" Neo said happily.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: a change of a new start   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:55 am

rikku calms down she look's at neo "maybe i can join yew..me and my friend's too..yew see i have a strong feeling there's chance that the heatless have
something to do with disapperance i don't believe that there dead and that killed them selfs atleast that's what my grandparent's told me i think they were
just trying to protect me from getting hurt maybe we could work togehter."
rikku smiles and look's at neo and holds out her hand "what do yew say?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:57 am

Neo took her hand and shook it. He pulled her into a tight hug and thanked her.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: what will happen next   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:01 am

rikku face turned red"uhmm should'nt we get some rest so we will be ready for tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 am

Neo laughed and nodded. He let her go and said,"See you tomorrow!" Neo waved and ran to his room. He plopped into bed and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when you were young
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: The World :: Hallow Basin-
Jump to: