Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demyx Number:9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demyx

EXP: : 98370

Demyx Number:9 Empty
PostSubject: Demyx Number:9   Demyx Number:9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Name: Demyx Number:9

Being: nobody

Appearance:
height: 6'0"
weight: 190 lb
Demyx Number:9 300px-Demyx

Personality: when he is happy demyx goes into a school girl happy state, when he is sad he'll cry and call people meanie heads, when he is angery he'll hate the people and yell at the people

History: demyx was walking towards saix and rode him like a horse for fun then the whole organization voted for me to be kicked out of the organization but it was only for half a year, the organization was broken up cause of roxas being a meaiehead.

Extras: FEARS: pervs and ghosts, LIKES: saix, roxas, sora, DISLIKES: pervs, meanieheads and heros

Hit List: heros

Friendlies: nobodies, saix, the whole organization

Abilities:
Strengh- moderant
Stanima- moderant
Intelligence- poor
Agility- advance

sample RP: as demyx was walking down the street licking a sea salt ice cream enjoying the sea side view from the board walk. just then heartless appeared, demyx took out his guitar and said " DANCE WATER DANCE" as he was playing it. after he defeated all the heartless he went to the beach to have fun with some friends.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 99748

Demyx Number:9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demyx Number:9   Demyx Number:9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 pm

ARRROVED
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net

Demyx Number:9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: Information :: Charater Applacation-
Jump to: